Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nick Cannon got White peoples in an uproar!

So Mariah baby daddy done did went an pissed of the white people. Mr. Carey is promoting his new album "White People Party Music" and decided that going white face was the way to do it, now he has been accused of being racist.  I personally don't think he is racist , I mean duh Mariah is bi-racial, and has the checking account of a rich white woman. This is a matter of taste, and publicity. No I don't think it was a good look for Mariah Man because if a white person goes in blackface, people get pissed and it is an issue so is it really fair for him to be able to do it?  But also I have always thought of Nick Cannon as more of a comedian than a recording artist and I actually think its a joke that he is even putting out a CD,  but that is not the issue at hand, how do you feel about white boy Nick????

No comments:

Post a Comment